Sires Produce Stakes tips and betting strategy are online now. Preview, speed map, race analysis, racing tips & betting strategy for the Sires Produce Stakes at Randwick racecourse with Dean Evans of Winning Edge Investments. Full in-depth preview and analysis of each race and betting strategy are online now! Only on the Betfair Hub.
Held annually in April, the Sires Produce Stakes is a 2yo SW race over 1400m. Randwick is the host racecourse for the event, most recently won by Microphone in 2019. For the best odds on the Sires Produce Stakes and all other races, head to the Betfair Exchange.
Click here to head to the Sires Produce Stakes market on the Betfair Exchange.
SIRES PRODUCE STAKES
Track: Randwick | Distance: 1400m | Condition: SW | Rail Position: True | Condition: Heavy10 | Prizemoney: $1,000,000
7-20mm rain forecast for Thursday. 20mm-35mm for Friday. 6-15mm Saturday. Just an absolute quagmire really.
Won in recent years by Anamoe, Microphone, Yankee Rose, Guelph & Pierro.
- 2nd up (4 winners), 3rd up (2 winners), 4th up (1 winner), 5th up (2 winners), 6th up (1 winner)
- 7-day break (3 winners), 14-day break (5 winners), 28-day break (1 winner), 37-day break (1 winner)
- Settled 1st-5th (0 winners), Settled 6th-9th (7 winners), Settled 11th-13th (2 winners)
- Colts (6 winners), Fillies (4 winners), Geldings (0 winners)
- 6 winners have come out of the Golden Slipper last start.
- Last start in a Group 1 (7 winners), last start in a Group 2 (2 winners), last start in a Maiden (1 winner)
- Last start in Sydney (9 winners), last start in Melbourne (1 winner).
SPEED MAP RACING TIPS
Slow speed expected up front. Daumier and Man In The Mirror may push forward.
She’s Extreme, Shalatin, Count The Headlights, Wealthy Investor, Magic forward of midfield.
Fireburn, Let’s Roll The Dice, Warby, Brosnan & Showcourt out the back.
Play Your Way on the the Sires Produce Stakes with Betfair. Click the banner above to get started!
SIRES PRODUCE STAKES | KEY RUNNERS + RACING TIPS
1. Daumier – Won the C&G Blue Diamond Preview on debut, then a solid 3rd next start in the C&G Prelude when stuck on the fence in inferior going. Blinkers on first time and won the Blue Diamond for us at $23. Done enough to figure here also.
2. Shalatin – He ran on debut over 1000m at Randwick late October, ran 5th beaten 2L but drew the carpark, was back 3 and 4 wide and he flew home from last and ran the quickest last 400m of the day which for a 2yo is significant. Then ran 2nd in the Golden Gift beaten a neck, and was pretty stiff finding trouble in the straight. Was a solid 3rd in the Todman beaten 1.9L. Missed the Slipper but can figure here.
7. Magic – Impressive 2nd to Best Of Bordeaux on debut in the Silver Slipper, then a solid 3rd in the Pago Pago. Can figure here.
10. Showcourt – Had no luck when 4th in the Todman, held up in the straight. Can measure up on that.
12. Fireburn – Had strong wins over Revolutionary Miss & She’s Extreme before a dominant win in the Golden Slipper. Had the benefit of the fence there but rates highly here.
13. She’s Extreme – Ran 2nd to Fireburn in the Sweet Embrace and then sectionals were good in Magic Night win. Awful ride by B Prebble in the Slipper which was a total forgive. Profiles well.
Fireburn a deserved favourite, but comes up very short stepping up to 1400m on a bog Heavy track.
Betting around her here for a nice collect.
DEAN EVANS’ TOP 5 SELECTIONS
16 – She’s Extreme
10 – Showcourt
1 – Daumier
2 – Shalatin
12 – Fireburn
SIRES PRODUCE STAKES | BETTING STRATEGY
BACK (WIN) — She’s Extreme for 1 unit
BACK (WIN) — Showcourt for 0.5 units
BACK (WIN) — Daumier for 0.35 units
BACK (WIN) — Shalatin for 0.35 units
BACK (WIN) — Magic for 0.3 units
Units Outlayed: 273.2
Units Returned: 302.0
Profit On Turnover: 10.6%