Racing tips and betting strategy for Saturday’s Queensland Oaks are online now. Preview, speed map, race analysis, racing tips & betting strategy for the Group 1 Queensland Oaks provided by leading form analyst Shane Ciurleo.
QUEENSLAND OAKS | FEATURE RACE PREVIEW WITH SHANE CIURLEO
Track: Eagle Farm | Distance: 2400m | Type: Group 1 WFA | Condition: Good 4 | Rail: 2 Meters Entire Course | Prizemoney: $700,000
Play Your Way on the the Queensland Oaks with Betfair. Click the banner above to get started!
QUEENSLAND OAKS | KEY RUNNERS + RACING TIPS
1. Barb Raider – Winning chance. On speed and gets her chance again.
2. Gypsy Goddess – Wide gate the issue, anticipate could go forward like AJC oaks.
3. Glint of Hope – Proper staying filly. If gets on ap can figure.
4. Biscayne Bay – unlikely to give these a start and a beating.
5. Mokulua – SCR
6. Honey Creeper – been a long prep, prefer others.
7. Gin Martini – Honest toiler, just a rung below these.
8. Festival Dancer – Prefer others.
9. Dynasties – Last start flop a concern, can win off her run 2 back.
10. Verona – Not for me.
11. Belle Savoir – Progressing nicely, winkers on and a good amp. Can win.
12. Aravene – Loved its work last start, and gets a great map. Sense of timing to peak here.
13. Charity Spirit – SCR
14. Smirk – Progressing well, Top 5 chance.
15. Teranga – Sharply up in trip, hard to have off this prep.
16. Le Villi – Top 5 chance.
17. Rosie Impact – Top 20 chance.
18. Nom De Plume – Top 20 chance.
19. Cupid’s Kiss – Speed hump.
20. Nyota – Likely leader, Top 10 chance at best.
21. Pioneer Lass – I’ve seen some weird things on a race track, this would be up there if it won.
22. Chayse N Tanya – An experience for the owners having a G1 runner, hope it gets around safe.
23. Savagal – More likely in a Cairns Oaks.
Play Your Way on the the Doomben 10,000 with Betfair. Click the banner above to get started!
SHANE CIURLEO’S TOP 4 SELECTIONS
12 – Aravene
2 – Gypsy Goddess
1 – Barb Raider
11 – Belle Savoir
Aravene gets here with the best preparation out of her main rivals, sets up to run a career best hardest to beat.
QUEENSLAND OAKS | BETTING STRATEGY
BACK (WIN) — Aravene 1.75 Units