R4 2yo C&G Vicbred Final
Whether Wrappers Delight can hold out Tingara Beach is the big question, that then determines if Our Little General is leaders back or 3 fence.
1. Wrapper Delight: Probably has equal chance leading or behind leader but just might go best in front, good chance.
4. Tingara Beach: Sure to go forward at the start, if finds the lead then hard to beat, if trapped outside the leader. Risk
8. Our Little General: Will get soft run on the fence regardless, must run a place
BACK (WIN) OUR LITTLE GENERAL at 5.50+ for 25% of your stake
BACK (PLACE) OUR LITTLE GENERAL at 1.60+ for 75% of your stake
R5 3yo Fillies Vicbred Final
Another big question, can Flojos Gold get across Whirily School at the start? If so, can Greg Sugars have enough room for the retake of the lead? Regardless, Gavin Lang will make the right decision to make his move on Rocknroll Magic.
1. Whirily School: Strong chance if gets an easy run in front.
6. Nikkibadwagon: Absolutely flying, if the race happens to be run upside down then she is the run on job.
8. Rockstar Angel: Will be on the pegs getting a soft run, much better if its leaders back, some hope.
11. Rocknroll Magic: Super filly, if gets outside Whirily School easy enough, should just win.
BACK (WIN) ROCKNROLL MAGIC at 2.00+
R6 3yo C&G Vicbred Final
Spiritwriter and Battle Born should be the quickest two out, Soho Ledger may want to attempt to take the lead, who knows what the best plan for Brallos Pass from the horror draw, Gavin Lang on Don’t Hold Back will make one run from the 600.
1. Spiritwriter: Soft run on the peg is gold in these finals, strong hope.
3. Soho Tribeca: Could end up in front, can win.
4. Iceenothink: Great win last start but Alford off, chance.
6. Senor Macray: Fair run last week, will need plenty of luck.
7. Brallos Pass: Improved heat run but nightmare draw, needs luck.
12. Don’t Hold Back: Probably the best horse in the race now with the best driver, any speed on then Gav will win.
BACK (WIN) DONT HOLD BACK at 4.00+
R8 4yo Mares Vicbred Final
Starburst Girl leads and at some point Delight Me will get to the outside of it.
2. Starburst Girl: Flying, could get a soft run in front and pinch it.
7. Lovelist: Tricky draw, would need a lot of luck to win.
9. Delight Me: Best horse, best driver, should just win.
BACK (WIN) DELIGHT ME at 1.60+