Overview: Surprisingly strong meeting at Kilmore tonight following the great Vicbred Semis last night
R4 Ken Chapman Memorial
Trip Sevens has shown some gate speed previously and will look to push forward, Reisdomic could begin, first starter Nansastar has led at the trials, might be some pace on early.
2. Trip Sevens: Plodder that is having trouble breaking through for its C0 win, Sugars will have it in a good spot though, happy to risk.
3. Bombza Way: Ran on well untouched recently in a Bendigo trial, chance.
5. Nansastar: Had a few trials and won two of them, led in a Melton trial last week and was flat pump going a mile rate of 2.02.0, Nansastar is no star, risk.
7. My Lady Linda: Trapped wide (from barrier 3) last start and didn’t appear to handle to tight Wagga track but still ran on late, better suited at Kilmore, chance.
LAY (WIN) Trip Sevens at 2.90 or less
LAY (WIN) Nansastar at 6.00 or less
R7 J P McKay Memorial
Lance will just let Crockets Cullen run along in front, Garibaldi will follow it through, Albie Ashwood has options on Macha.
1. Crockets Cullen: Won last two starts impressively but steps up a bit here.
8. Garibaldi: Will get the run of the race, can win.
9. Macha: Really nice horse in top stable, coming along nicely from long lay off, has class on its side.
LAY (WIN) Crockets Cullen at 2.20 or less
BACK (WIN ) Macha at 2.60 +
R8 Roger Reeves Memorial
Miracle begins well usually and should land in front, Zhenya will be up near the lead, Super Zeck will be around towards the front at some point during the race.
1. Miracle: Back from impressive Monte win, slight query at the long trip.
2. Zhenya: Racing well, can win if leads, won’t be far away.
3. Savannah Jay Jay: Should be well placed on the fence somewhere in the run.
9. Super Zeck: Topclass trotter who begins well and should be able to overcome the 30m handicap when the pace slackens, should be too good.
BACK (WIN) Super Zeck at 2.70