R2 Empire Stallions Vicbred Super Series
Starofsahara flew the gate to win last start with Alford and loses nothing with Nathan Jack tonight, should get across.
Our Uncle Sam may track forward at the start but could easily be caught without cover, Jilliby Kung Fu (8) follows a slow one so may get locked away on the fence
5. Our Uncle Sam: Nice horse, good win when working to the lead 3 starts back at Bendigo, has a chance
7. Starofsahara: Burnt of the gate and won the group 2 Home Grown Classic last start, see no reason why it just won’t happen again. Good thing for N.Jack
8. Jilliby Kung Fu: Going to be caught back on the pegs, will run on late
This looks a moral even if it doesn’t lead
BACK (WIN) Starofsahara for 1.75+
R4 Empire Stallions Vicbred Super Series
Carlas Pixel should begin well again and look to jump in front, Petacular although not possessed with quick gate speed is sure to work forward Our Celebrity can make a move mid race or come with one run at the finish
5. Carlas Pixel:Lead and got away with a cheap quarter to win the APG consolation last start, should lead again, a rung below the best ones
7. Petacular: Career best run in the Gold final in 1.53 last start when running home, should work forward at start.
10. Our Celebrity: Unbeaten filly who will be at her absolute top, comfortably beat Petacular at Kilmore last start and at the trials recently, just wins again.
Despite only having to finish first 5 to qualify for the semis of the Vicbred, the camp will be keen to maintain her picket fence.
BACK (WIN) Our Celebrity at 1.55+
R9 Empire Stallions Vicbred Super Series
Waltzingwithsierra has led previously and will most likely do the same again, Artara may go forward at the start, Seaside Beauty could make a mid race move, In The Moment, Jilliby Glitter and Courageous Katee are likely to be driven with a sit.
2. In The Moment: first starter, trained locally and recent trial winner at the track, could get a gun run behind the leader.
3. Jilliby Glitter: first starter, winner of two trials at Terang in unspectacular fashion but stable can get them to improve from the trials, strong chance.
4. Waltzingwithsierra: Quick beginner who looks to retain lead in races, was disappointing last start but could win if left alone in front.
7. Artara: led easy and had every chance in Home Grown Classic Final, trialled recently at Shepparton and was run down. Bad barrier and looks a distance risk.
9. Seaside Beauty: Had one trial and was far from impressive, if it wasn’t from such a strong stable you would think it was a 20-1 chance. Probably not.
10. Courageous Katee: Terrific win at long odds last start, not a great barrier draw but has strong claims.
A few can go in this race, potting the two favourites here
LAY (WIN) Aratara at 2.80 or less
LAY (WIN) Seaside Beauty at 4.40 or less