Current Track Rating: Soft
Weather Forecast: www.bom.gov.au
Friday 13th – Max 25°C. Partly Cloudy.
Saturday 14th – Max 26°C. Sunny
R7 Dark Jewel Classic F&M 1400m Group 3
- 4 of past 5 winners have drawn barrier 7 or wider
- 5 of past 5 winners have SP’d $6 or higher
- 3 of past 5 winners have had 3 weeks or more between runs
- 4 of past 5 winners have carried the 54kg limit
Previous Winners & Lead Up Result
1st Divertire – BR 7 54kg SP $31 – 4th up, 7 weeks, 3rd BM80 1350m Warwick Farm
2nd Calming Influence – BR 11 54.5kg SP $5 – 2nd up, 1 week, 3rd Darley Crown Group 3 1300m Hawkesbury
3rd Bound For Earth – BR 12 54kg SP $14 – 3rd up, 5 weeks, 7th Sapphire Stakes Group 2 1200m Randwick
1st Seaside – BR 4 55kg SP $6 – 2nd up, 1 week, 3rd Darley Crown Group 3 1300m Hawkesbury
2nd Aerobatics – BR 10 58kg SP $4.60 – 3rd up, 2 weeks, 6th Darley Crown Group 3 1300m Hawkesbury
3rd Myamira – BR 9 55kg SP $13 – 1st up, 16 weeks, 5th BM85 1600m Randwick
1st Arctic Flight – BR 12 54kg SP $11 – 4th up, 2 weeks, 2nd Darley Crown Group 3 1300m Hawkesbury
2nd Pipette – BR 9 54kg SP $8 – 2nd up, 2 weeks, 2nd Darley Crown Group 3 1300m Hawkesbury
3rd Miss Stellabelle – BR 5 58kg SP $6 – 5th up, 2 weeks, 4th Darley Crown Group 3 1300m Hawkesbury
Upon This Rock – BR 11 54kg SP $15 – 7th up, 3 weeks, 5th Queen of the South Group 2 1600m Morphettville
Shannara – BR 10 53kg SP $11 – 3rd up, 3 weeks, 3rd Emancipation Stakes Grp 2 1600m Randwick
6. Ammirata: She returned with gusto at Randwick winning a BM85 in good time. She raced poorly at Hawkesbury however we can forgive that run as it can be a ‘horses for courses’ venue. She’s on the way up and must be respected.
7. Danish Twist: The Provincial Championship winner backed up that win with a strong effort at Hawkesbury to take out a BM85. She was given a peach by Brenton Avdulla last time to score by the narrowest of margin and is worth taking on in an open event.
8. Press Report: She looks the hardest to beat with a strong third in the lead up event the Darley Crown. At her best she has run 1.6L to First Seal, a nose to Amicus and only needs to handle the track to finish over the top of these. Supremely well placed.