Moruya Race 6 1200m C2
Expected to be a quick tempo up front which should suit those sitting off the pace.
1. Major Sharpe: Rated $4.00. Handy type who won last start, has a good young trainer and should be suited mapping to sit midfield behind the hot tempo.
2. Dylan’s Dynasty: Rated $3.50. Rates on top, however is a slight query as drawn out and likes to race on the pace. With the quick speed on up front it could be his undoing. Trainer has a great first up record however.
5. Secret Image: Rated $6.00. Has raced well in two runs this prep and looms as a danger. Will be hitting the line hard.
11. Lavington Star Rated $15.00. Form looks ordinary but rates better than they appear. Up to 1200 suits as does the hot tempo up front. Is a drop in grade on last two starts. Is the one at value.
- Given the map and current market prices there is no clear betting strategy for this race at the present time.
- Lavington Star is worth specking each way at big odds.
- The winner should come from the horses named above.
Horse Racing Professionals. Leading experts on ratings and tips for those who want to invest intelligently