R7 KB Contractors BM65 | 1200M
2. Patrick Erin: Dominant winner in its maiden here last start. Although this looks a deeper race on paper it wouldn’t need to improve greatly to go close again.
4. Shantav: Looked useful last preparation, albeit over further. Suspect it could sprint well first up.
6. Phillipa Charlotte: Above average on her day and should enjoy these track conditions. Can win if she ‘turns up’.
10. Go Solo: Struggled on Good rated tracks through summer, but back to a heavy track with the blinkers on suits. An improved performance is likely.
R8 Safe Travels Gina BM75 | 1500M
7. Ivanskavinskyskvar: One win from 26 starts leading into April but has gone two from two since. The latest win a 10 length demolition job here. Difficult to know where that form spike came from but gets similar conditions today and a repeat of that effort wins again.