R4 The Clubhouse Cafe & Bar 3Yo | 1600M
1. Raghu: Comes out of a very strong derby last start, has had a small let up and trialled up nicely last week, should be leading or trail and looks tough to roll.
3. Lanciato: Very quick sectionals last start coming from a wide draw against the inside track bias, with an OK run today wont be faraway.
R5 NZB Weanling B’mare Sale BM75 | 1400M
3. Nomisma: Impressive last prep and trialled under a hold at Waipa last week, dead track ideal but can operate on better. The young hoop steering a slight concern.
8. Docket: Got back here last start from a wide draw but boomed home late, should be able to position up closer today and can get amongst it.
12. Vinevale: Dominant win last start in easier grade, nice pedigree and can go on with it.