R3 Optimise Fertilisers Mdn | 1200M
3. Lawton Joseph: Impressive trial performer running similar time/sectionals to open class performers on a slow track last year for gun stable, probably set for this.
7. Global Goddess: Nice trial win prior to close up second here on a slow track after going a touch hard, Allpress replaces the girl on top and with a better rated ride can win.
R8 Smiths Hire BM75 | 1400M
7. Night Nurse: Just went down behind a handy one last start running time over an unsuitable trip, up to 1400m today ideal and Pitman looking at the Winter Cup.
R9 Norwood Farm Machinery BM65 | 2000M
2. Fugawi: Solid effort here last start on a similar track, probably only going to improve on that and should go close.
5. Inis Rose: Just beaten here last start under similar conditions a repeat effort will be right in the finish.
8. Suzerain: Top effort up in grade last start, cops the track will be thereabouts.
R6 Kiwifruit Cup | 2100M
7. Ethical: Has shown nothing this time in but ran 2nd in this race last year 5th up off a similiar mark when the rain came after showing nothing early in the prep. 5th up today with showers forecast if shes turns up can feature.