R2 Gavelhouse.com Spec Mdn | 1400M
5. Final Say: Stiff first behind up Bushido(won again) first up, then good last start in strong race thats the best form in this field.
12. Stolen Heart: Showed a little bit up north without much going right then much better last start since transferring south on the dead 5, suspect she will like the better surface here.
14. Bells Of Ouzeley: Just a bit outpaced last start behind first serve after a strong trial performance up to 1400m looks ideal for gun south island stable.
R6 Pacific Coast Tech Institute | 1400M
5. Spoke To Carlo: Ex Irish/HK who loved NZ conditions last winter, was good first up over 1200m this prep and with most of these probably needing a run looks to have a fitness edge with probably more to come this season.
11. Queen Of Navarre: Running out of her grade but get conditions to suit and may well get an uncontested lead could be tough to run down.