R1 Garrard’s Horse & Hound Mdn | 1580M
6. Lady Ferner: A bit stiff not to clear maidens last prep, back on home track with Magorrian riding can break through in weak field.
7. Perfect Rose: A 21 start maiden isn’t the best profile but this is weak. Showed enough last prep in better races to be thereabouts.
8. I See Fire: Has the pedigree and upside an but has shown nothing yet. No value on exposed form.
R6 NZB Insurance | 1150M
8. Katie’s So Kool: Very speedy filly who does get the wobbles late, tight turning track suits and Shaun Mckay is generally a good front running Jock. Just the last 100m the concern.
R8 Nigel Pitcon Auto Electr | 1580M
3. Archduchess: Impressed clearing maidens last start and running time. Probably wouldn’t need to improve to win again.