Minimum Amount – $10
Processing Time – Instant
Fees – Free (for Australian currency credit cards. Other currencies may incur fees)
Cards issued in Australia cannot be used for withdrawals.
To register your card
Step 1. Click on “Deposit" on the Betfair homepage
Step 2. Click on “Add new card"
Step 3. Enter the required information and in a few seconds, you will be able to use your card.
- You cannot use a card that is already registered on another Betfair account and you cannot use third parties’ cards.
- Some card issuers impose additional charges for credit card deposits and customers should contact their card issuer for details of any charges that may be applied.
- Some banks have limits on Gambling Deposits if 85% or more of your Credit limit has been used.
Also, you may at times be required to verify your transaction via 3D-Secure.
When prompted to do so:
- Click ‘next’ or ‘proceed’ when the pop-up appears, in order to generate a unique code/PIN
- The code/PIN will be sent either via SMS to your mobile telephone or via your online banking application
- Enter the code/PIN once received
- Your deposit will then be successfully processed
If you experience any issues, please contact the Betfair Helpdesk on 1300 238 324 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Withdraw Funds
Please note – Withdrawals are not allowed on Visa cards issued in Australia. Once you have registered and used your card for deposits, you may be required to complete some security checks. Thereafter you may choose an alternate payment method to withdraw funds.