All Aged Stakes tips and betting strategy are online now. Preview, speed map, race analysis, racing tips & betting strategy for the All Aged Stakes at Royal Randwick with Dean Evans of Winning Edge Investments. Tips and full in-depth preview and analysis of each race and betting strategy are online now! Only on the Betfair Hub.
Click here to head to the All Aged Stakes market on the Betfair Exchange.
ALL AGED STAKES
Track: Royal Randwick | Distance: 1400m | Type: G1 WFA | Rail Position: +8m Entire | Condition: Soft 7 | Prizemoney: $600,000
Minimal rain forecast for the rest of the week, so the track should play well and give every runner their chance.
Recent winners include Kolding, Tofane, Pierata, Trapeze Artist, English, All Too Hard & Atlantic Jewel.
Historical Profiling: Trends from Last 10 Years
• 1st up (2), 2nd up (1), 3rd up (2), 4th up (2), 5th up (3)
• 14-day break (7), 49-day break (1), 63-day break (1)
• Settled 1st-4th (4), Settled 5th-8th (4), Settled 10th (1)
• 3yo (4), 4yo (4), 5yo (2)
• Fillies (2), Colts (2), Mares (2), Geldings (1), Entires (3)
• TJ Smith has produced the winner 5 of the past 6 years
SPEED MAP RACING TIPS
Quick speed expected here in the big field. In The Congo should push to the lead, but Overpass and Ellsberg like to lead also. Olmedo, Forbidden Love, Shout The Bar, Tofane & Kolding will all push forward of midfield. Laws of indices, Sierra Sue & Nimalee won’t be too far back. Zoutori, Mo’unga, Hungry Heart & Cascadian will be the swoopers from the rear.
Play Your Way with Betfair. Click the banner above to get started!
ALL AGED STAKES | KEY RUNNERS + RACING TIPS
1. Mo’unga – G1 winner this track & Distance, and was a good 2nd in the G1 Futurity last start 7 weeks ago. There have been 3 winners of this race the past 10 years off a similar let up
6. Laws Of Indices – Import. G1 winner in France. Strong 5th in the Golden Eagle in first Aus run. Hit the line strongly for 5th first up over 1200m, running +5.7 the 2nd quickest last 600m of the day. Then pulled up lame next start in a forgive run. Was a close 3rd in the George Ryder then failed on the heavy last start in the Doncaster. Back to 1400m on a drier track looks ideal here. Underrated.
9. Tofane – Won this race 2 years ago. Has won 3 other G1 1400m races since. Comes out of the All Star Mile last start where the subsequent form has proven very strong in Sydney. Can figure.
10. Sierra Sue – Has won 2 1400m G1 races so has the ability to give this a shake.
11. Nimalee – Bolted in to win the Queen Of The Turf by 2.5 lengths last start. Mare in form.
14. In The Congo – Excellent 3rd in the Galaxy first up then 2nd last week in the Arrowfield. Won the Golden Rose last prep. 3yos have a good record in this.
Laws Of Indices looks the best value in the race here and can give it a big shake with a drier track.
Mo’unga, In The Congo and Tofane look the key dangers.
Sierra Sue, Forbidden Love, Nimalee & Ellsberg all capable on their day.
DEAN EVANS’ TOP 5 SELECTIONS
6 – Laws Of Indices
1 – Mo’unga
14 – In The Congo
9 – Tofane
10 – Sierra Sue
ALL AGED STAKES | BETTING STRATEGY
BACK (WIN) — Laws Of Indices for 0.5 units
BACK (WIN) — Mo’unga for 0.5 units
BACK (WIN) — In The Congo for 0.5 units
BACK (WIN) — Tofane for 0.5 units
Units Outlayed: 294.9
Units Returned: 310.1
Profit On Turnover: 5.2%